Wondering where to get started learning WordPress? There are a million ways to go, and I’ll try to clarify your options based on your preferred learning style, from free to expensive, with a preference for local Minneapolis-St. Paul options.
In-Person Group WordPress Training Classes in Minneapolis
While the in-person WordPress training offerings vary by month, here are some of my go-to resources – keep in mind that these in-person options are very limited due to Covid-19:
- Minneapolis-St. Paul WordPress User Group Meetups (Free!)
- Minneapolis Community Education ($179)
- AGI Training (Starts at $695)
- The Mighty Mo! WordPress Training (Starts at $200)
1-on-1 WordPress Training (e.g. Train on your website with your to-do list as a guide!)
- The Mighty Mo! 1-on-1 WordPress Training ($1500 for 3 1-on-1 workshops)
- WizzyWig Design Website In a Day (Starts at $500)
Online General WordPress Training Videos (e.g. Watch them edit a generic WP website)
- Free Beginner WordPress Class By Email (Free)
- Lynda.com (Free through Hennepin County Library if you live in the district!) [direct link to Lynda.com]
- Free Code Camp
Free WordPress Resources
- MSPWP Google Group (ask your specific WP questions)
- MSPWP Slack channel(ask your specific WP questions)
Let me know if you know of a resource that belongs on this list.
More posts from themightymo.com
Whether you’re situated in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Illinois, New York, or any other corner of the globe, ensuring reliable WordPress Support is paramount for the continued success of your website. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the crucial role that WordPress support plays in your website’s journey to success.
Today I ran the SEM Rush Log File Analyzer tool, and it showed some interesting things that are a complete waste of our Google Crawl Budget. Specifically, I learned that Google is wasting some of our crawl budget on the /wp-includes/ directory, certain plugin directories, and cache directories. I also noticed random files being crawled…
In the vast, evolving world of web development and analytics, keeping up with terminologies and tools can sometimes feel like trying to chase a mischievous cat in a maze. You think you’ve got a grip, only for it to slip right through your fingers! Enter the mysterious “Measurement ID” from Google Analytics 4 (GA4), a…