Here’s the solution to the “Updating Failed” issue.
- Copy your IP Address here.
- Log into Cloudflare and click “Firewall”
- Scroll down on the “Firewall” page in Cloudflare to the “Access Rules” section.
- Paste your IP Address (copied in step #1) into the “Enter an IP, IP Range…” field.
- Select “Whitelist” from the dropdown next to that field.
- Click the green “Add” button.
See screengrabs below.
More posts from themightymo.com
Today I ran the SEM Rush Log File Analyzer tool, and it showed some interesting things that are a complete waste of our Google Crawl Budget. Specifically, I learned that Google is wasting some of our crawl budget on the /wp-includes/ directory, certain plugin directories, and cache directories. I also noticed random files being crawled…
In the vast, evolving world of web development and analytics, keeping up with terminologies and tools can sometimes feel like trying to chase a mischievous cat in a maze. You think you’ve got a grip, only for it to slip right through your fingers! Enter the mysterious “Measurement ID” from Google Analytics 4 (GA4), a…
Yesterday I ran into an issue where I needed to convert .aiff files to .mp3. DBPowerAmp was recommended to me as a paid GUI tool. But I wanted something more lightweight, since this is a task I rarely need to do (most of the time, I’m already in Logic Pro, and exporting is simple there).…