Here’s the solution to the “Updating Failed” issue.
- Copy your IP Address here.
- Log into Cloudflare and click “Firewall”
- Scroll down on the “Firewall” page in Cloudflare to the “Access Rules” section.
- Paste your IP Address (copied in step #1) into the “Enter an IP, IP Range…” field.
- Select “Whitelist” from the dropdown next to that field.
- Click the green “Add” button.
See screengrabs below.
More posts from themightymo.com
Today I had an issue where I needed to merge two folders, each of which contained many sub- and sub-sub folders that had lots of images. After a lot of trial-and-error and some Googling, I found the best solution is to use the “ditto” command in Terminal like this: That’s it! Hat tip to AppleInsider.
I wasted some time today to bring you (dum dum duuuuum!): Some Surprising Trends in Website Development!
I was recently asked to look into creating some secure http headers as well as forcing a website to load over TLS1.2+. Below are my “how to” instructions for updating these settings within WordPress and Cloudflare. Install & Configure the Cloudflare WordPress plugin. Make sure an SSL Certificate is installed on your host for your…