I have a custom WordPress plugin in zip format, and I’d like to update it on my website without a lot of work.
Thankfully, it’s actually simple!
How to Update WordPress Plugin from Zip File
- Install & activate the Update Theme & Plugins From Zip File WordPress plugin.
- Go to your plugins page in WordPress.
- Click on the ADD NEW button.
- Click on the UPLOAD PLUGIN button.
- Click BROWSE and choose your zip file you downloaded.
- Click the INSTALL NOW button.
Is this helpful?
More posts from themightymo.com
Yesterday I ran into an issue where I needed to convert .aiff files to .mp3. DBPowerAmp was recommended to me as a paid GUI tool. But I wanted something more lightweight, since this is a task I rarely need to do (most of the time, I’m already in Logic Pro, and exporting is simple there).…
I was about to send an email to a potential customer pointing them to our 5-star Google Reviews via our Google Business profile (e.g. the Google Map), hoping this added information about our customers’ past experiences might help me close a deal. But when I checked the Google Reviews link, it was down. And after…
Cloudways Off-Site Backup Pricing Calculator: The Ultimate Cost Guide