Today, I spent much of the day updating the theme so that more novice users will be able to use it out-of-the-box. It isn’t quite ready for prime time yet, but it will be soon! To see my current progress, visit TobyCryns.com. Updates for version 1.2 include:
- Comment Template added
- Blog title and blog description display in header
- Post meta information display (tags, date, author, categories, etc.)
- Correct page title now displays by default
- Updated link and footer text colors to better match default theme colors
On my to-do list for Version 1.3 is:
- Single Page template
- 404 Page template
- Widgetized Sidebars (underneath the main area)
- Comment Threading
- Stylized ordered lists, unordered lists, image borders, and block quotes
If I have missed anything on your “wish list”, just let me know in the comments of this post!
More posts from themightymo.com
Go to phpMyAdmin. Go to the “wp_options” table. Search for the field named, “active_plugins”. Edit the “active_plugins” field. Delete the value/contents of the “active_plugins” row. Save. That’s it! All your plugins are now deactivated!
Websites have multiple layers: Domain Registration When you register a domain, you pay someone ~$20/year for a .com domain. Registration means you are leasing the domain for a year or more. A domain is the “yoursite.com” or “yoururl.net” or “yourorganization.org” that people type into their browser. We use services like Namecheap, Dreamhost, and GoDaddy for…