What we might cover
- How many people have a website or blog?
- Brainstorm ideas for websites. What do you want your website to do?
- WordPress as a CMS
- Examples: GBSSA.org, TeamUpMn.org, Letronica.com (http://www.letronica.com/content/), cryns.com
- Switching WordPress from a Blog to a CMS
- Photo Gallery: http://www.cryns.com/category/photos/
- Post by email
- iPhone Application
- Cool Plugins: Podpress (search Minnov8 on iTunes), WP Shopping Cart (cryns.com), CForms II (http://www.dogooddiapers.com/sign-up/), Subscribe2 (http://blog.cryns.com/subscribe/), NextGEN FlashViewer (http://shabushabu-webdesign.com/wp-plugin-nextgen-flashviewer/), Ozh’ Click Counter, Viper’s Video Quicktags, All in One SEO Pack, flickrRSS, Twitter widget, WP Page Numbers,
More posts from themightymo.com
As part of our summer celebration, we want to offer you this package at a great price: $499 – WordPress blog or website – Theme customization – Hosting for a year – Domain registration or transfer This is a great deal for anyone looking to get started with a great website! Contact us today!
Hello! I am excited to introduce “TheMightyMoo!”, our first WordPress theme template available for free download and public consumption! YEAH!!! HUZZAH!!! *celebration* To see it in action, visit Net Impact Minneapolis and TobyCryns.com. Here is a screenshot of the default installation: TheMightyMoo! is a fully-customizable accordion theme that uses the MooTools framework to display posts.…