What we might cover
- How many people have a website or blog?
- Brainstorm ideas for websites. What do you want your website to do?
- WordPress as a CMS
- Examples: GBSSA.org, TeamUpMn.org, Letronica.com (http://www.letronica.com/content/), cryns.com
- Switching WordPress from a Blog to a CMS
- Photo Gallery: http://www.cryns.com/category/photos/
- Post by email
- iPhone Application
- Cool Plugins: Podpress (search Minnov8 on iTunes), WP Shopping Cart (cryns.com), CForms II (http://www.dogooddiapers.com/sign-up/), Subscribe2 (http://blog.cryns.com/subscribe/), NextGEN FlashViewer (http://shabushabu-webdesign.com/wp-plugin-nextgen-flashviewer/), Ozh’ Click Counter, Viper’s Video Quicktags, All in One SEO Pack, flickrRSS, Twitter widget, WP Page Numbers,
More posts from themightymo.com
Today I ran the SEM Rush Log File Analyzer tool, and it showed some interesting things that are a complete waste of our Google Crawl Budget. Specifically, I learned that Google is wasting some of our crawl budget on the /wp-includes/ directory, certain plugin directories, and cache directories. I also noticed random files being crawled…
In the vast, evolving world of web development and analytics, keeping up with terminologies and tools can sometimes feel like trying to chase a mischievous cat in a maze. You think you’ve got a grip, only for it to slip right through your fingers! Enter the mysterious “Measurement ID” from Google Analytics 4 (GA4), a…
Yesterday I ran into an issue where I needed to convert .aiff files to .mp3. DBPowerAmp was recommended to me as a paid GUI tool. But I wanted something more lightweight, since this is a task I rarely need to do (most of the time, I’m already in Logic Pro, and exporting is simple there).…