LowRize CRM version 1.6 is now available with the following improvements:
- Fixed permalink flush issue
- Added “mailto” hyperlinks to email addresses
- Suggest installation of “Google Maps” plugin
- Integration with makemyplugin.com’s automatic upgrades
Things that will likely make it into the next version (look for it in 7 days or so):
- Shortcode support for all contacts
- Widget for the X most recent contacts created
More posts from themightymo.com
Today I had an issue where I needed to merge two folders, each of which contained many sub- and sub-sub folders that had lots of images. After a lot of trial-and-error and some Googling, I found the best solution is to use the “ditto” command in Terminal like this: That’s it! Hat tip to AppleInsider.
I wasted some time today to bring you (dum dum duuuuum!): Some Surprising Trends in Website Development!
I was recently asked to look into creating some secure http headers as well as forcing a website to load over TLS1.2+. Below are my “how to” instructions for updating these settings within WordPress and Cloudflare. Install & Configure the Cloudflare WordPress plugin. Make sure an SSL Certificate is installed on your host for your…