This article by HowToGeek does a wonderful job of outlining how to run Minecraft mods. The stuff I’m writing below is basically a summary of that article.
- In Terminal, run the following command to install qt5-default:
sudo apt-get install -y qt5-default
- Download and install MultiMC.
- Log into your Minecraft account inside MultiMC
- Click “Add Instance” in MultiMC.
- Right-click on the instance you created in the previous step and select, “Edit Instance”. Then click “Install Forge”.
- Download mods from CurseForge (the files should end in “.jar”). Add them by going to “Edit Instance”->”Mods”->”Add” in MultiMC. NOTE: Make sure you are downloading “mods” and not something else – this tied me up for a while, as I was downloading .zip files and not .jar files.
- Launch Minecraft in MultiMC
More posts from themightymo.com
I added the following functionality to The Mighty Moo! WordPress theme: Custom stylesheet class example Basically, what I did was add an example to the custom stylesheet to get you rolling. 🙂
Today, I spent eight hours making a number of significant updates to The Mighty Moo! WordPress theme. This set of updates increases the version number to 1.2.2. and include: Single Page template Comment Threading Fixed Commenting bug Custom Style Sheet (Upgrades now won’t mess up your custom CSS edits!) The next round of updates will…