I finished converting a regular, old WordPress site into Multisite, and everything was working great EXCEPT for my custom taxonomies! Ugh! I tried a number of things, and then stumbled upon this comment on Jeff Sebring’s blog.
1. Set the permalinks structure back to Default on this page:
2. Save Changes
3. Manually enter new permalink structure on this page:
4. Save Changes
5. Test links
Note: You’ll have to do this for each sub-site you have set up (id=2, id=3, etc).
Thank you very much!
More posts from themightymo.com
GoDaddy owns ManageWP, and, strangely, they make it very difficult to add GoDaddy-managed WordPress sites to their ManageWP service. Thankfully, there’s a quick workaround: Visit https://yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugins.php?showWorker=1 — This will make the ManageWP “Worker” plugin visible. Copy the connection info from the ManageWP Worker plugin. Add the site per-normal on ManageWP. That’s it! I hope this…
I realized this morning that my TMM Maintenance Mode WordPress plugin had a bug that was causing the wp-login.php page to be inaccessible. The solution was to write a simple function that checks whether or not we’re currently on a login page, and then add a call to that function in my code. Here’s the…
Today I updated a WooCommerce site, and everything worked fine, except for the images on product pages – they were not displaying at all. After a lot of trial & error, I realized that WP Rocket was to blame. I’m not sure exactly what the issue was (though my hunch is that it had to…