- Go to phpMyAdmin.
- Go to the “wp_options” table.
- Search for the field named, “active_plugins”.
- Edit the “active_plugins” field.
- Delete the value/contents of the “active_plugins” row.
That’s it! All your plugins are now deactivated!
More posts from themightymo.com
Today I checked the “proxy” box for a website on Cloudflare, and I got a “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS” error when I visited the website. The solution to this issue is simple: Click the “SSL”->”Overview” menu option in Cloudflare. Select the “Full (Strict)” option. Wallah! Done. Is this helpful? UPDATE: I learned that there is also a free…
How to solve Local WP’s “Error in query (1153): Got a packet bigger than ‘max_allowed_packet’ bytes”
I was trying to import a 115MB database via Local WP’s Adminer tool, and I kept getting the following error: After a lot of trial and error, the solution was to: Update the “max_allowed_packet” variable in Local Sites->[site name]->conf->mysql->my.cnf.hbs to max_allowed_packet = 1000M Add/update the “max_allowed_packet” variable in Local Sites->[site name]->conf->php->php.ini.hbs to max_allowed_packet = 1000M…
I was tracking down some strange inode action on a shared hosting provider today and discovered that Divi WordPress theme created 70,000+ unnecessary inodes. As you can see in the inode count in the above screengrab, Divi theme created over 70,000 inodes in a temp folder above the web root. For comparison, this WordPress install,…