Date of last modification: Dec. 5th 2023
If you visit our Websites from the United Kingdom, European Union or the European Economic Area, only required cookies, as described below, will be used on our Websites by default.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies. Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or other internet-enabled devices that enable our features and functionality. They allow us to record information when you visit or interact with our Websites. You can find more information about cookies at All About Cookies www.allaboutcookies.org.
Pixels. Pixels are small portions of code that we use as part of our Websites. We use pixels to learn whether you have clicked on certain web content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalize your experience.
Web beacons. Web beacons are invisible picture files that we use as part of our Websites. We use web beacons to see how you interact with our services and to understand how often you view certain content so that we can make our Website more efficient and easier to use.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
PERSISTENT AND SESSION COOKIES
Cookies can remain on your device for different periods of time. We use two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies are cookies that help us recognize you. They are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences and actions across multiple sites and on multiple visits.
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session, allowing us to link your actions during a particular browsing session.
FIRST PARTY AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Cookies set directly by us, as a first party, to your device.
- Cookies set by third parties with our permission to your device.
We perform cross-device tracking which allows us to provide you with relevant advertising on multiple devices. By identifying browsing activity on your smartphones, tablets, desktop computers and other devices connected to the same IP address, or logged into the same account, we better understand the products and services that might be of interest to you.
LOCAL STORAGE OBJECTS
We also use Local Storage Objects, such as HTML5, to optimize screen presentation, video and other preference information.
GOOGLE, ADOBE AND OTHER ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other analytics as tools to help us understand how users engage with our Websites. Like many services, they use first party cookies to track user interactions with websites. In our case, they are used to collect information about how users use our Websites. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Websites. The reports disclose Website trends without identifying individual visitors.
We use the following types of cookies for the reasons described below. These cookies may be set by us or a third party service provider to perform the functions described below:
- Required: These cookies and tracking technologies are required to help our Websites work correctly or required to comply with the law (e.g., security requirements of data protection law). For example, these cookies allow you to navigate our Websites and use essential features, including secure areas and shopping baskets. We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies.
- Analytics: These cookies and tracking technologies help us understand how customers and visitors interact with our Websites. They provide us with information about areas of our Websites visited, time spent on our Websites, transactions performed, and any error messages you receive. These cookies allow us to improve the performance of our Websites. They may collect your IP address but only for the purpose of identifying general locations of visitors and identifying fraudulent or spam traffic.
- Advertising: These cookies and tracking technologies allow us to deliver content, including advertisements, relevant to your specific interests. This content may be delivered on our Websites or on third party websites or services. They allow us to understand and improve the relevancy of our advertisements. They may track personal information, including your IP address.
- Functional: These cookies and tracking technologies allow our Websites to remember choices you make to give you better functionality and a personalized experience. For example, when you select a specific currency on one of our Websites, we will remember your currency selection when you return.
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
If you visit our Websites from the United Kingdom, European Union or the European Economic Area, only required cookies, as described above, will be used on our Websites by default. When you visit our Websites from outside the United Kingdom and Europe, all cookies and similar tracking technologies described above will be used by default. If you would prefer not to receive personalized ads based on your browser or device usage, you may generally express your opt-out preference to no longer receive tailored advertisements. Please note that you will continue to see advertisements, but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
If you opt out of receiving certain cookies from us, your web browser will be associated with a generic “opt-out” cookie, which will prevent us from associating any non-personal information with your browser. Since this program is cookie-based, you may need to opt out again if you do any of the following:
- Delete your cookies
- Block cookies, including third party cookies
- Switch internet browsers
- Change computers
- Upgrade your web browser
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings via the “options” or “preferences” menu in your browser. Please note that if you set your browser to refuse or block all cookies, certain features or functionalities of our Websites will be limited or unavailable to you. For more information on how to manage your browser settings, please see below:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Edge
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Some internet browsers include the ability to transmit “do not track” signals. Because no industry standard has yet been developed with respect to “do not track,” our Websites do not currently process or respond to such “do not track” signals.
Some internet browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 and other Local Storage Objects.
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
We will update this Cookie Notice to reflect changes in our practices and services. When we post changes to this Cookie Notice, we will revise the “Modified” date at the top of this Cookie Notice. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this Cookie Notice.
HOW CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION?
The Mighty Mo! Design Co. LLC
1400 Van Buren St NE #200, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Attn: Data Protection Officer