FYI, This is a quick summary of a longer and more in-depth article that can be found here.
6 FREE & Quick Digital/Business/Website Wins You Can Achieve Today!
- Get a quick, cheap website from Google via Google My Business.
- Local SEO via Google My Business: It’ll take you 10 minutes, and you’ll show up higher on mobile searches! FREE! Quick!
- Email List: Start building your email list! Get a free Mailchimp.com account, then copy-and-paste the “signup” embed code into your WordPress site. That’s it!
- Google Analytics: Create a free Google Analytics account, install the free Monster Insights WordPress plugin, configure the plugin in your WordPress, and rock on!
- Install & Configure the free Jetpack WordPress plugin. Activate just about everything it offers to improve page speed, functionality, and security.
- Install & Configure Yoast SEO WordPress plugin. This does all the basic stuff that Google asks of us.
More posts from themightymo.com
How to fix the “Warning: Class ‘Automattic\WooCommerce\StoreApi\Routes” issue in WordPress + WooCommerce
Today when I visited a customer’s website, I saw an error similar to this: etc. After trying all sorts of troubleshooting, the solution ended up being simple. Download a fresh copy of WooCommerce from WordPress.org and FTP it up to the server, replacing the existing WooCommerce files. Problem solved. Isn’t that nice? Many thanks to…
Here’s a bit of plain CSS that’ll create rainbow text on your WordPress site or anywhere, really.
I ran into a rather serious issue recently: a human on my team (me) intentionally (but accidentally) deleted an Amazon S3 bucket that was serving files to a WordPress site. The solution to the problem follows: Cry when you realize you cannot restore a deleted S3 bucket. Search your computer, your co-workers’ computers, your former…