FYI, This is a quick summary of a longer and more in-depth article that can be found here.
6 FREE & Quick Digital/Business/Website Wins You Can Achieve Today!
- Get a quick, cheap website from Google via Google My Business.
- Local SEO via Google My Business: It’ll take you 10 minutes, and you’ll show up higher on mobile searches! FREE! Quick!
- Email List: Start building your email list! Get a free Mailchimp.com account, then copy-and-paste the “signup” embed code into your WordPress site. That’s it!
- Google Analytics: Create a free Google Analytics account, install the free Monster Insights WordPress plugin, configure the plugin in your WordPress, and rock on!
- Install & Configure the free Jetpack WordPress plugin. Activate just about everything it offers to improve page speed, functionality, and security.
- Install & Configure Yoast SEO WordPress plugin. This does all the basic stuff that Google asks of us.
More posts from themightymo.com
Whether you’re situated in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Illinois, New York, or any other corner of the globe, ensuring reliable WordPress Support is paramount for the continued success of your website. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the crucial role that WordPress support plays in your website’s journey to success.
Today I ran the SEM Rush Log File Analyzer tool, and it showed some interesting things that are a complete waste of our Google Crawl Budget. Specifically, I learned that Google is wasting some of our crawl budget on the /wp-includes/ directory, certain plugin directories, and cache directories. I also noticed random files being crawled…
In the vast, evolving world of web development and analytics, keeping up with terminologies and tools can sometimes feel like trying to chase a mischievous cat in a maze. You think you’ve got a grip, only for it to slip right through your fingers! Enter the mysterious “Measurement ID” from Google Analytics 4 (GA4), a…